Spring has arrived with the perfect warm weather for Myrtle Beach Camping. It’s time to head to the beach to enjoy some blue skied days under the Carolina sun. There are so many fantastic choices when camping in Myrtle Beach, and that must be why it is referred to as “The Camping Capital of the World”.
One of the many benefits of camping in Myrtle Beach is that it brings the family together for some much-needed bonding time. Shut down the tablets, turn off the smart phones and experience all that Myrtle Beach has to offer. Plenty of shops and restaurants filled with a variety of wares and cuisine can be found all along the Grand Strand. Some of the finest golf courses in the world make their home in Myrtle Beach. The beach offers picturesque views and the peacefulness of the warm sand along with the rhythmic sounds of the Atlantic waves that will have you relaxed in no time. Something for everyone to make them smile, laugh, and refresh.
The camping in Myrtle Beach is awesome as well. Stake your campsite by the ocean, near the lake, or under the southern pines; the choice is yours! All the campgrounds in Myrtle Beach have something unique to offer and their friendly staffs can assist you with a variety of accommodations. Bring your own RV, rent a cabin, or pitch a tent. The choices seem almost endless when you camp Myrtle Beach.
It is time to say goodbye to the bad weather blues and feel the warmth and rejuvenation of Spring. Let this be the year that you don’t keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Make plans to bring the family together. Choose your Camp Myrtle Beach campground and enjoy making memories of a lifetime.
While you camp in Myrtle Beach, check out some of these exciting events:
- 57th Annual Canadian-American Days Festival March 14-15th from 9:00am to 5pm each day. Located at the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce, come together with the community to enjoy pastries each morning and two days packed full of activities. Activities include wine tastings, candle and soap making, river-walks, local shops, river tours, a living farm tour and more….
- 8th Annual Myrtle Beach Irish Festival held on March 17th at Market Common. Come Listen to live Irish Music and fill up on Irish Foods. Bring the kids to enjoy family time. Cost and parking are free.
- 2018 CARS Tour Race held at the Myrtle Beach Speedway, March 23rd-24th from 12:00pm – 7:00pm. Two leading race divisions, come together for an amazing night of racing. Watch the next great racers in action.
- The Saltwater Highland Games and Heritage Festival, March 23rd – March 25th at North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex. A weekend long event that is full of highland games, a Celtic Marketplace, Scottish Whisky Tasting, kid’s fun, all accompanied by live music and entertainment. Bring your kilt!
- 46th Art in the Park – Valor Park located at Market Commons the weekend of April 7th – 8th. Artistry include woodworking, painting, jewelry, glass, and more.
- 1st Annual Myrtle Beach Jeep Jam, April 13th – 15th at 2501 N. Kings Hwy from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Held at the former Myrtle Square Mall sit, come watch as Jeepers do an Off-road Obstacle Course. There will be fun for the kids and lots of venders with food, drink, and more.
- 3rd Annual Horry County Fair, April 20th – 29th held at the Myrtle Beach Speedway from 12:00pm -11:00pm daily. Fun includes: rides, exhibits, petting zoo, live NASCAR Whelen Series Racing, live entertainment, racing pigs, and more….