Camping in Myrtle Beach is alive and well and excited to have you visit our campgrounds. With respect for safety and health conditions due to Covid, all events are subject to change or cancellation. Your campground staff will keep you advised on activities and events, plus any new adventures available during your stay.
- World Famous Gospel Brunch – Recurring weekly on Sundays at the House of Blues from 9:00am – 2:00pm. An all you can eat buffet with other specialty food stations offering meets and desserts. Large groups and all families come to enjoy traditional and contemporary Gospel favorites.
- Carolina Opry – Opening back up on September 4th, welcome back to two amazing shows being presented nightly from 7:00-9:30 pm. Tuesdays and Fridays come see Time Warp, music through the decades with amazing costume changes, great variety, high energy show. The remainder of the week watch the Carolina Opry, voted one of the best varieties shows on the beach. Entertainment for all ages.
- Alabama Theater – Grand Reopening on September 5th. Come watch “One, The Show,” featuring dancing, lighting, comedy and more. Be prepared to entertained by multiple genres of music from Gospel to Country to Rock. Shows are Monday through Friday starting at 7pm.
- GTS Theatre – Celebrate the best of Motown, other great artist, comedy, and Magic. Tuesdays be amazed by Michael Bairefoot’s magic. Get lost in Motown’s Tribute show on Wednesday and Saturday. Experience the Burning Love of Elvis on Thursdays. Bring out the Comedy on Friday.
- Legends in Concert – The best of the best tribute show of our favorite artists. It is incredible how much they look like the star they are performing and costumes to compliment each one. High energy, exciting shows that will astound. Between the lights accenting the artists, choreography, and sounds, get lost in the moment.
- Pirates Voyage – Eat and watch a pirate’s adventure live. Blackbeard is on the hunt for treasure that leads to battles and mermaids. Taking place on two huge ships, watch the waters come to life with excitement. As they fight, enjoy a multicourse feast laid out before you.
- Medieval Times – Swords clash, the Royal Falcon sores overhead, and horses prance. Enjoy dinner and drinks as knights dual with lances, swords, battle axes, and spears. Knights are fighting to be the Queen’s Champion. And while all this excitement occurs before you, devour a grand meal while dining with the Queen.