- Carolina Opry – Two shows in one. Depending on the night, come see the Carolina Opry Show an amazing show put together for the most entertaining night. Comedy, dance, and music creates fun and laughs for all to enjoy. Or visit another evening called the Time Warp. Listen to music from the 60s, 70s, and 80s with quick wardrobe changes of the decades. Always take the opportunity to check the calendar for other special events.
- Alabama Theater – One of the South’s greatest shows bringing the family together for an uplifting experience filled with multi-genres of music from Rock to Gospel to Pop and more. Come together for the most entertaining evening. On your visit, also review the calendar for other events or one time shows taking place.
- GTS Theater – Enjoying 6 decades of Motown Music. Listen to music that has influenced all genres of music. Plus check their local calendar for individual shows throughout the months.
- Pirates Voyage Dinner and Show – Eat a multicourse meal and laugh as you watch Captain Jack and crew adventure on lands and seas, and fight for treasure! Watch the mermaids swim and birds fly.
- Medieval Times – Knights, jousting, laughs, and horses! Have course after course brought to you while watching a kingdom defending the queen.
- Carolina Cup Pro/Am Surf Fest – Sept. 8-10 at Holiday Inn Oceanfront in Surfside Beach. The contest starts 7:30 am each morning. Music will be playing each day and a Pacifico Hawaiian Luau Party from 7-10 each night. There is nothing like the Atlantic’s warm waters.
- South Carolina’s Largest Garage Sale – Sept. 9 at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center from 7 am to 2 pm. Admission is free.
- Celebrate Surfside Beach Festival – Sept. 16 in Surfside Beach from 10 am until 3 pm. Have the music, the food, and the best family and friends in one place for fun.
- SOS Fall Migration – Sept. 14-24 in various locations around Myrtle Beach. All shaggers come together in the South Carolina tradition enjoying the state’s beloved dance. Classes will be given for those who want to learn.
- Irish Italian International Festival – Sept. 30 on Main Street in North Myrtle Beach
- Beach ‘N Chili Fest: World Championship Chili Cook-Off – Sept 29-Oct 1 at Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place
- Taste of the Town – Oct. 10 at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center
- Little River Shrimp Fest – Oct. 14-15 on the riverfront in Little River
- Myrtle Beach Jazz Festival – Oct. 20-22 at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center